ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 189
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Rooftop garden
- Michelin star restaurant
- 2-minute walk to Central Park
- Upper East side
- 160m from Central Park
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
Experience fine dining at this Michelin-star restaurant, which specialises in French cuisine. It's open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner - the only exception is Sunday when lunch is replaced by a brunch menu.
Treat yourself to a massage or manicure at the hotel's own spa. A number of treatments are available and many of them are offered in the comfort of your own room.
Private roof garden
The rooftop garden is an ideal place to relax in, away from the hustle and bustle. It's situated on the 17th floor and offers panoramic views of Central Park- and don't forget to try one of the hotel's signature cocktails whilst you're up there.
Waste of Money
Posh and then some
Travel and Leisure Award ?
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally