ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 189
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- Rooftop garden
- Michelin star restaurant
- 2-minute walk to Central Park
- Upper East side
- 160m from Central Park
- 3km to Times Square
- 4km to Empire State Building
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Experience fine dining at this Michelin-star restaurant, which specialises in French cuisine. It's open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner - the only exception is Sunday when lunch is replaced by a brunch menu.
Treat yourself to a massage or manicure at the hotel's own spa. A number of treatments are available and many of them are offered in the comfort of your own room.
Private roof garden
The rooftop garden is an ideal place to relax, away from the hustle and bustle. It's on the 17th floor and offers panoramic views of Central Park. Don't forget to try one of the hotel's signature cocktails whilst you're up there!
Not a 5 Star Hotel, More like a 3 Star at its best
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally