ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 725
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Midtown Manhattan location
- Art Deco style
- Live Jazz music
- Close to Grand Central Station, Bryant Park and Times Square
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Perfect place for a weekend getaway!
Another Trip to the Lexington Autograph - this one the best of all
If you are coming to NYC- Stay at the Lexington Hotel
Loved our stay at the Lexington!
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally