InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 725
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- Midtown Manhattan location
- Art Deco style
- Live Jazz music
- Close to Grand Central Station, Bryant Park and Times Square
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
Lexington newyork 48th sreet
Loved everything about hotel except front desk associate Donna (dark hair never smiles, short dry and curt tone)
Great Location, Friendly and Accommodating Staff
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally