InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 725
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- Midtown Manhattan location
- Art Deco style
- Live Jazz music
- Close to Grand Central Station, Bryant Park and Times Square
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
Disgusting and Poorly Run
Great getaway at the Lexington
Excellent management & steff
whose autograph was collected?
Another great stay at The Lexington!
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally