Flights to Dalaman Area
About Dalaman Area
- Kick back on Olu Deniz beach, where a ribbon of shingle separates the sea from a crystal-clear lagoon. It makes for perfect swimming and paddling territory.
- Splash the cash along Nestle Marina. This strip in Marmaris is chock-full of glitzy boutiques and high-end gift shops.
- Tuck into a plate of meze. This collection of appetizers usually includes stuffed vine leaves, mounds of hummus and oven-fresh bread.
- Have a dance in Hisaronu. High up in the hills, this town turns up the volume after dark, with its heaving karaoke dens, lively bars-cum-discos and noisy sports bars.
- Pack your swimming costume for a trip to Pammukale. These thermal springs were popular in Roman times. They’re surrounded by bright-white solidified cascades – so they look as if they’re made from ice.