ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 325
At a glance
- Transfers included
- In Lower Manhattan
- Rooftop bar
- Popular restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
- On the west side of Lower Manhattan
- Between SoHo and Tribeca
- 4km to the Empire State Building
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Harold's is open for a continental breakfast, plus lunch and dinner. It's got a simple concept where you pick your meat and then choose three side orders that cover the likes of salad, veggies, potatoes and rice. And if you're not a meat eater then there's a veggie burger option, too.
There's two bars to pick from at this hotel. Arlo Liquor Bar has a courtyard for al fresco drinks and snacks, or head to the Arlo rooftop bar for a view of the Hudson River.
There's a regular schedule of events at this hotel. It's always changing, but to give you an idea, past events have included the likes of live music, happy hour, rooftop fitness classes, craft workshops and all-you-can eat brunches. Some of the events cost a bit extra.
Great NYC hotel
Love love this hotel!!
Quick visit, first time stay at Arlo...
We love love this hotel (but note: rooms are tiny)!
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally