ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 325
At a glance
- Transfers included
- In Lower Manhattan
- Rooftop bar
- Popular restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
- On the west side of Lower Manhattan
- Between SoHo and Tribeca
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Harold's Meat + Three restaurant
Harold's is open for a continental breakfast, plus lunch and dinner. It's got a simple concept where you pick your meat and then choose three side orders that cover the likes of salad, veggies, potatoes and rice. And if you're not a meat eater then there's a veggie burger option, too.
There's two bars to pick from at this hotel. Arlo Liquor Bar has a courtyard for al fresco drinks and snacks, or head to the Good Story rooftop bar for a view of the Hudson River.
Bodega is a 24/7 shop that's styled like a pantry. You can pick up coffee, snacks and specialities like Korean BBQ Jerky here.
Decent hotel, but way to expensive compared to what you get
Amazing at The Arlo
Uber-chic Boutique Hotel
Great SOHO Hotel
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally