InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: 4 star
- Rooms: 934
- Lifts: 6
- Building: 1
- Floors: 25
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Great location
- Twenties décor
- Fine-food deli
- South of Central Park, a short walk from the Rockefeller Centre
- Near to museums, Broadway & 5th Avenue
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Redeye Grill's cocktail, sushi and oyster bars look down upon its main dining room and lounge. Your main stop for all things seafood, steaks and oysters as well as a menu brimming with other tasty offerings. Decorated in nickel and leather, the atmosphere is stylish and swanky.
Warm and cosy the Park Lounge is the most inviting spot to sit and relax after a long day. The bar serves a selection of cocktails.
For exercise whenever you need it there is a well stocked gym on the third floor. It has weights, cardiovascular equipment and strength training equipment.
Good stay, no complaints
Highly recommended on all accounts
Annual trip to NYC
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally