ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 1780
At a glance
- Transfers included
- 5-minute walk to Broadway
- Restaurant and bar
- Modern fitness centre
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby
- In Midtown Manhattan, close to the Rockefeller Center
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
This place is open for a buffet breakfast and lunch, plus there's an à la carte menu for dinner.
Link Café and Bar
You can get Starbucks® coffee, fruit juice and pastries during the day. And in the night it transforms into a bar serving premium wine, beer and cocktails.
Disappointed. Corporate travel pointed me to the Marriott and I said no I want the Sheraton - my bad
Ruining my family trip
Never again. Not safe.
Great way to celebrate a 30th birthday
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally