InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 400
At a glance
- Transfers included
- In the Theatre District
- Close to Fifth Avenue
- Brazilian restaurant
- In the heart of the Theatre District
- One block from Broadway and close to Restaurant Row
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The Belvedere Café is open daily from 6.30-11:30. It's where you will enjoy your American or Continental breakfast.
The fitness centre here has a handful of machines and free weights so you can keep up with your workouts. And if you fancy a session after a long day exploring the city, you'll have no problem as the gym is open 24-hours.
Churrascaria Plataforma Brazilian rodizio
Enjoy Brazilian-style dishes with cuts of beef, lamb and pork along with a glass of wine from the impressive list available.
OUR Home Away From Home : BELVEDERE HOTEL
Great location and very nice
Premier Customer Service
Girls shopping trip
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally