InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 400
At a glance
- Transfers included
- In the Theatre District
- Close to Fifth Avenue
- Brazilian restaurant
- In the heart of the Theatre District
- One block from Broadway and close to Restaurant Row
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The Belvedere Café is open daily from 6.30-11:30. It's where you will enjoy your American or Continental breakfast.
The fitness centre here has a handful of machines and free weights so you can keep up with your workouts. And if you fancy a session after a long day exploring the city, you'll have no problem as the gym is open 24-hours.
Churrascaria Plataforma Brazilian rodizio
Enjoy Brazilian-style dishes with cuts of beef, lamb and pork along with a glass of wine from the impressive list available.
Not overly impressed
Great for visiting the City
Decent hotel decent location
Close to Times Square - cute small hotel
Things To DoView all things to do
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally