ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 1050
At a glance
- Transfers included
- 1-minute walk to a subway
- 24-hour diner
- 39th-floor Sky Lounge
- In midtown Manhattan
- Near well-known attractions like Macy’s, Madison Square Garden and the Hammerstein Ballroom
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Tick Dock Diner
The 24-hour diner offers American classics like burgers, salads and sandwiches - the Monte Christo and Triple Decker Cub sandwiches are a favourite here.
Trattoria Bianca - Italian restaurant
Italian favourites are served up here for lunch and dinner.
The gym is kitted out with cardio machines and free weights.
Only location and view
Mutton dressed as lamb
Hidden fees, but great stay over all
First Visit to New York City.
Things To DoView all things to do
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally