ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 210
At a glance
- Transfers included
- 10-minute walk to Times Square
- Near the Empire State Building
- Continental breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
- Central location, with a short walk to the Empire State Building, Times Square and Broadway
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
Bed and Breakfast
- Evening Meal
great hotel... some nearby streets ... ??
Excellent Value for the rate!
Great if location is everything, otherwise well overpriced for basic 3* hotel
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally