InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 313
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Midtown Manhattan
- Contemporary style
- Celebrity chef-run restaurant
- Located in Chelsea, close to Greenwich Village and Union Square
- Walking distance to Empire State Building and Times Square
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
Nice hotel, some drawbacks
Best furnace in just about any hotel!
Small rooms. Nice and clean. Nice lobby and bar. Corner rooms are very small. Some lights of the room can only be discon
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally