ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 278
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Cocktail lounge
- Rooms with kitchenettes
- 5-minute walk to a subway
- Upper West Side
- On Broadway
- Next to Beacon Theatre
- 800m from Central Park
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
This spacious and relaxing bar provides the ideal setting for a drink after a day of sightseeing. There's a huge choice of beers and wines, and a creative cocktail menu. Light meals are also served here daily.
The hotel's fitness centre has a range of modern equipment including treadmills with TV screens.
Pre Holiday Stay in New York City
Final days in New York
Great hotel on the Upper West Side
Wonderful location, spacious rooms, a little dated
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally