ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 278
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Cocktail lounge
- Rooms with kitchenettes
- 5-minute walk to a subway
- Upper West Side
- On Broadway
- Next to Beacon Theatre
- 800m from Central Park
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
This spacious and relaxing bar provides the ideal setting for a drink after a day of sightseeing. There's a huge choice of beers and wines, and a creative cocktail menu. Light meals are also served here daily.
The hotel's fitness centre has a range of modern equipment including treadmills with TV screens.
lovely aniversary destination.
OK value for money
A gem. No exaggeration
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally