InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 686
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Close to major attractions
- Vintage decor
- Gin bar
- Located off Park Avenue at East 48th Street in the midtown of Manhattan’s East Side
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The Gin Parlour and Dining*
The Gin Parlour pairs 1920's styling with a tapas-style menu and a range of gins and drinks.
The Barclay Restaurant*
The Barclay offers up bagels and big stacks of pancakes for breakfast. By dinner time, the menu mixes American classics with a handful of international dishes.
Not bad at all
Business Stay - Beautiful
Gin bar is fab!!
Top Shelf Hotel Gives A Top Shelf Experience
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally