ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 686
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- Close to major attractions
- Vintage decor
- Gin bar
- Located off Park Avenue at East 48th Street in the midtown of Manhattan’s East Side
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The Gin Parlour and Dining*
The Gin Parlour pairs 1920's styling with a tapas-style menu and a range of gins and drinks.
The Barclay Restaurant*
The Barclay offers up bagels and big stacks of pancakes for breakfast. By dinner time, the menu mixes American classics with a handful of international dishes.
Perfect, if you don't need to be right in Times Square.
Lovely short stay
Quality accommodation, pricey
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally