ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 686
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- Close to major attractions
- Vintage decor
- Gin bar
- Located off Park Avenue at East 48th Street in the midtown of Manhattan’s East Side
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The Gin Parlour and Dining*
The Gin Parlour pairs 1920's styling with a tapas-style menu and a range of gins and drinks.
The Barclay Restaurant*
The Barclay offers up bagels and big stacks of pancakes for breakfast. By dinner time, the menu mixes American classics with a handful of international dishes.
Very nice hotel in a great location
Won't be back
Excellent hotel but book Club access too
Best high end hotel in nyc
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally