InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 1932
At a glance
- Transfers included
- 5-minute walk to Central Park
- 1 block to Fifth Avenue
- Ice bar and spa services
- 300m from the Rockefeller Center
- 1km from Times Square
- 1.6k from the Empire State Building
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Herb N' Kitchen
This is the main restaurant that offers buffet breakfasts, plus seasonal salads, sandwiches and oven-baked pizza throughout the day. You can get speciality coffee from here, too.
Minus5 Ice Bar
You can head to the ice bar for something a little different. It's decorated with handcrafted ice sculptures, and their famous vodka-based cocktails are served in glasses made of ice. Children are welcome until 8pm and there's even themed mocktails that they can try out.
The lobby lounge is the place to go for a quiet drink. They have a wine tasting menu, a choice of cocktails and a food menu for lighter meals.
Excellent Hotel in Midtown
Great hotel in great location
Convenient location, good staff, disappointing hotel
Good for tourists
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally