InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 208
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Boutique hotel
- Seafood restaurant and bar
- 3-minute walk to Central Park
- Midtown Manhattan
- 2 blocks away from Central Park
- On the corner of 57th Street and 6th Avenue
- 2-minute walk to Carnegie Hall
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
This luxury fitness centre is open 24/7 and offers personal training* and yoga classes* upon request. Fitted with state of the art fitness machinery and equipment, the fitness centre also provides towels, water and healthy juices.
The Wayferer is a luxury American grill which puts it's own twist on classic dishes. Designed to feel as though you're in an old gentlemen's club, this sophisticated setting overlooks New York City. Serving a selection of healthy and classic meals for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, there is something for everyone across the menus. On the second floor is a stylish bar serving custom made cocktails and other drinks.
Spa services can be arranged for in your room by the concierge staff.
customer satisfaction is prime
Excellent Hotel! Excellent Staff!
Incredible location for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally