InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 208
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Boutique hotel
- Seafood restaurant and bar
- 3-minute walk to Central Park
- Midtown Manhattan
- 2 blocks away from Central Park
- On the corner of 57th Street and 6th Avenue
- 2-minute walk to Carnegie Hall
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
This fitness centre is open 24/7 and offers personal training* and yoga classes* on request. Towels, water and healthy juices are all provided.
The Wayfarer is a luxury American grill, which puts its own twist on classic dishes. It's designed to feel as though you're in an old gentlemen's club, and overlooks New York City. This sophisticated place serves a selection of healthy and classic meals for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. On the second floor, there's a stylish bar serving cocktails and other drinks.
Spa services can be arranged for you in your room by the concierge staff.
great location, friendly staff and big room
The Icing on the Cake - Welcome to the Quin!!! .
Hard to beat perfect!
This hotel excels at customer service!
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally