ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: 3 star
- Rooms: 900
- Building: 1
- Floors: 22
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Right near Times Square
- Cocktail bar
- Wine and cheese receptions
- Surrounded by theatres
- Close to Times Square
- Within easy walking distance of Madison Square Garden and the Empire State Building
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
The Rum House*
The Rum House bar has a real Prohibition Era feel to it, decked out in dark wood with copper accents. It offers an impressive range of rum, and the staff here can make you one of the house cocktails, or a classic cocktail if you prefer.
The complimentary gym is open 24-hours a day. It's stocked with cardio equipment and TechnoGym weight machines.
Don’t be swayed by Location as not an advantage
Good economy hotel with good location
Quiet despite being centrally located and very busy
Clean and economical!
Super location, great staff.
Things To DoView all things to do
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally