ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: 3 star
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 900
- Building: 1
- Floors: 22
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Right near Times Square
- Cocktail bar
- Wine and cheese receptions
- Surrounded by theatres
- Close to Times Square
- Short walking to Madison Square Garden and the Empire State Building
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The Rum House
The Rum House bar has a real Prohibition Era feel to it, decked out in dark wood with copper accents. It offers an impressive range of rum, and the staff here can make you one of the house cocktails, or a classic cocktail if you prefer.
The complimentary gym is open 24-hours a day. It's stocked with cardio equipment and TechnoGym weight machines.
Bond 45 - Italian Kitchen and Bar
This restaurant spans two floors and opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The main event is the antipasto bar that uses seasonal vegetable, plus there's veal chops, seafood, pasta and thin-crust pizza on the menu.
A wonderful experience.
Thank you Danny.
Crap Hotel "ratison Edison"
Service at its finest.......
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally