ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 750
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- In the Theatre District
- Right by Times Square
- Brasserie-style restaurant
- Just off Times Square, in the heart of New York's shopping & entertainment centre
- Within 5 minutes' walk of the theatre district and the Empire State Building
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Bugis Street Brasserie
Bugis Street Brasserie and Bar offers up a range of Singaporean, Malaysian and Chinese dishes for lunch and dinner. Plus, at breakfast you can expect an all-American breakfast here. delights for lunch and dinner.
Bugis Street Bar
Alongside cocktails, this relaxed place bar offers a dessert menu that includes traditional New York cheesecake.
Cardio machines and weights stock the gym.
Nothing good except location
Awesome Location, Friendly Staff
Bad customer service, surprise charges, low quality room amenities
Run Down Tired Old Hotel
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally