Flights to Florida
- Escape to the shores of Caladesi Island State Park, near Clearwater. You can only get there by ferry from the mainland, so it comes with plenty of peace and quiet.
- Splash the cash in the Mall at Millenia, Florida’s designer shopping haven. Tick off the likes of Chanel, Cartier and Dior, then make for department store giants like Macy’s.
- Follow the golden arches to Orlando’s International Drive – home to the biggest McDonald’s in the world. This is Florida so it’d be silly not to supersize.
- Sip a dirty Martini in Sky 60, Orlando’s only rooftop bar. It’s an upscale affair so the sweeping city views come with VIP cabanas and international DJs.
- Take one giant leap – to NASA’s HQ, the Kennedy Space Centre. With huge rockets, G-Force simulators and real-life astronauts, it’s a theme park in itself. You’ll find it in Cape Canaveral, east of Orlando.
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected