ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 250
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Midtown Manhattan
- Rooftop bar with glass terrace
- Celebrity chef-run restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
- A few blocks from the Empire State Building
- About halfway between Bryant Park and Madison Square
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
This is a restaurant-come-bar that's open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Italian-inspired cuisine is the speciality here.
The Heights - rooftop bar
The Heights take pride in their creative cocktail menu. The bar is on the 31st floor, so you'll have a view of Manhattan to accompany your drinks. Snacks are served here, too.
This little shop is open 24 hours a day, serving pizza by the slice, sandwiches, snacks and drinks.
Super charming hotel with amazing service and location!
Great boutique NYC hotel, amazing location, rooftop and accommodating staff
Great location AND service
Trendy boutique hotel with perfect location
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally