ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 250
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- Midtown Manhattan
- Rooftop bar with glass terrace
- Celebrity chef-run restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
- A few blocks from the Empire State Building
- About halfway between Bryant Park and Madison Square
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
This is a restaurant-come-bar that's open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Italian-inspired cuisine is the speciality here.
The Heights - rooftop bar
The Heights take pride in their creative cocktail menu. The bar is on the 31st floor, so you'll have a view of Manhattan to accompany your drinks. Snacks are served here, too.
This little shop is open 24 hours a day, serving pizza by the slice, sandwiches, snacks and drinks.
Cozy rooms, nice stay
Everything you need
An unforgettable experience!
Great customer service!
Delightful Experience at a Great Hotel
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally