ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 250
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- Midtown Manhattan
- Rooftop bar with glass terrace
- Celebrity chef-run restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
- A few blocks from the Empire State Building
- About halfway between Bryant Park and Madison Square
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
This is a restaurant-come-bar that's open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Italian-inspired cuisine is the speciality here.
The Heights - rooftop bar
The Heights take pride in their creative cocktail menu. The bar is on the 31st floor, so you'll have a view of Manhattan to accompany your drinks. Snacks are served here, too.
This little shop is open 24 hours a day, serving pizza by the slice, sandwiches, snacks and drinks.
Great first trip to NYC
Booked a King room Sky view ended with a King sky city without notification upon my arrival
They made my birthday so special
Geneva is da best
Great location, friendly staff
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally