ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 250
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Midtown Manhattan
- Rooftop bar with glass terrace
- Celebrity chef-run restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
- A few blocks from the Empire State Building
- About halfway between Bryant Park and Madison Square
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
This is a restaurant-come-bar that's open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Italian-inspired cuisine is the speciality here.
The Heights - rooftop bar
The Heights take pride in their creative cocktail menu. The bar is on the 31st floor, so you'll have a view of Manhattan to accompany your drinks. Snacks are served here, too.
This little shop is open 24 hours a day, serving pizza by the slice, sandwiches, snacks and drinks.
Excellent modern hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Loved the bar and lounge!
Cater to rooftop bar patrons
Fantastic Experience making the Celebration of our Granddaughters 13th Birthday so Special
We absolutely LOVE this place, AC didn't work this trip
Things To DoView all things to do
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally