InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Rooms: 273
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Michelin-starred chef
- Opposite Madison Square Park
- Set in a clocktower
- Flatiron district
- Next to Madison Square Park
- Next to Met Life building
- 300m from Flatiron building
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
This place is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There's a large choice of dishes here including British dishes such as English breakfasts, and fish and chips. It's hardly surprising- the executive chef Jason Atherton is British and has worked with Gordon Ramsay previously.
This is an ideal place to relax in after a day of sightseeing. Its floor-to-ceiling windows overlook Madison Square Park and there's a selection of bespoke cocktails to choose from. The bar menu consists of snacks and light meals and there are options for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Relax and unwind in one of the two treatment rooms here, which are exclusively for guests. There are private showers you can use and a variety of massages to choose from.
Great Hotel, Great Location
Great NYC vibe
Exquisite hotel in a fabulous location!
Best Kept Secret in the Marriott NYC Hotels
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally