ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 232
- Lifts: 2
- Building: 1
- Floors: 6
Things you'll love
- Pool with swim-up bars
- On the beach
- 24 restaurants and 27 bars
- Beachfront location
- In Cancun's Hotel Zone
- Close to La Isla designer shopping village, restaurants and bars
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
Chilled days, lively nights
- Adult focused
- Hottest destinations around the world
- Party pads to chill-out retreats, with a range of board types to choose from
- Bars and restaurants close by
- Flexible accommodation, whether there’s two or 12 of you
- 24/7 Holidayline, and reps there when you need them
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Choice of 10 different restaurants. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
There's a 400m-long river-like pool. It's lined by palm trees, and has plenty of sunloungers surrounding it, as well as three pool bars dotted along it.
Try out flavours of the local cuisine at Benazuza.
You'll find gourmet cuisine at this restaurant.
RoomsView all rooms
Double Room with Sea View and Balcony
This Double Room with Sea View is light and airy, with its neutral-palette tones, providing bliss and comfort in equal measure. Caribbean Sea colour accents are pulled through the room decor, too. The double room is set on marble-like flooring, and you'll have either a king-size bed or 2 double beds, and there's a minibar* as well. In the bathroom, there’s a shower in bath, washbasin, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries. Home comforts are carried throughout the room, with a flatscreen TV, tea or coffee making facilities, bathrobes and slippers, alarm clock and free Wi-Fi. The sea view from your balcony will enhance your stay here.
Club Double Room with Sea View and Balcony or Terrace
The Club Double Room with Sea View is light and airy, with its neutral-palette tones, providing bliss and comfort in equal measure. Caribbean Sea colour accents are pulled through the room decor, too. The double room is set on marble-like flooring, and the king-size bed is complemented by a pillow menu, too. In the bathroom, there’s a shower, washbasin, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries. Home comforts are carried throughout the room, with a flatscreen TV, coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers, alarm clock, free Wi-Fi and an ipod docking station. But what gives the Club Double Room the wow-factor is its sea view, from your balcony or terrace.
Fantastic Hotel, great holiday
Amazing stay!! Will definitely return
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally