ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 569
- Lifts: 4 in main building, 2 in annexe building
- Buildings: 2
- Floors: 14 in main building, 5 in annexe building
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- On the beach
- 4 pools
- Pacha nightclub
- Free Wi-Fi
- Perfect for your wedding day
- Beachfront hotel with prime location in the heart of the resort
- Directly opposite the Mayfair and Caracol shopping centres
- 20m to shopping area
- 1km from the sizzling nightlife of Cancun
- Golf courses nearby
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. In-room drinks optic with local-brand spirits. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
3 outdoor pools
Take your pick from the 3 outdoor pools. Surrounded by sun terraces, you can choose your ideal spot, pull up a sunbed, seek shade under a parasol and relax.
Miramar buffet restaurant
Offering a variety of local and international buffet dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There's on-the-spot cooking stations where you’ll be able to watch dishes being prepared in front of you. Themed buffet evenings are held three times a week.
This restaurant offers a buffet lunch, with a variety of snacks during the afternoon such as burgers and hot dogs. By night, it becomes a steakhouse with lots of dishes to choose from. You'll need to make your reservation in advance.
Do yourself a favor and DONT waste your money in this Hotel.
Beautiful resort with horrible service
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally