ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 265
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- In Midtown Manhattan
- Music theme
- NoMad district
- 550m from Empire State building
- 450m from Madison Square Park
- 700m from Flatiron building
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Open daily, this Italian restaurant specialises in pizzas, with a large selection to choose from. You'll also find meat and seafood aplenty on the menu along with a choice of antipasti dishes. There's also a huge wine list to select from, a big choice of beers, and an even bigger choice of champagne. And this restaurant also has a no tipping policy.
This cosy lounge bar is a great place to relax after a day of sightseeing. There's a huge choice of champagne, wines and beers- the cocktail menu is pretty inviting too. You can also choose to eat here from the full Marta menu.
I’d like to explain of the Facility Fee that’s charged on check out
We were well looked after
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally