ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 265
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- In Midtown Manhattan
- Music theme
- NoMad district
- 550m from Empire State building
- 450m from Madison Square Park
- 700m from Flatiron building
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Open daily, this Italian restaurant specialises in pizzas, with a large selection to choose from. You'll also find meat and seafood aplenty on the menu along with a choice of antipasti dishes. There's also a huge wine list to select from, a big choice of beers, and an even bigger choice of champagne. And this restaurant also has a no tipping policy.
This cosy lounge bar is a great place to relax after a day of sightseeing. There's a huge choice of champagne, wines and beers- the cocktail menu is pretty inviting too. You can also choose to eat here from the full Marta menu.
Poor Customer Service
Nice hotel. I totally recommend it for staying in Manhattan.
Good hotel, average service
This hotel is a complete scam
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally