Average daily temperatures
It can be quite cool at this time of year, so visitors are recommended to take warmer clothes especially for venturing out after dark. The average daily maximum is 17 C and the average daily minimum is 2 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 67% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 33% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 14mm of rainfall this month.