Average daily temperatures
Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 30 C and the average daily minimum is 25 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 21% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 79% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 130mm of rainfall this month.
Holiday deals in Vietnam
Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay
Khem Beach, Vietnam - Phu Quoc, Vietnam