ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 479
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- Monorail to Las Vegas strip
- Huge pool
- 10 restaurants
- Adjacent to Las Vegas Convention Centre
- 20-minute walk to the Las Vegas Strip
- Monorail connection
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Las Vegas' signature nightlife is in one of its many casinos. The Westgate hotel has one of its own, complete with the traditional slot machines and tables for Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat and Craps. It is also host to the world's largest race and sports book and drinks and snacks are available when you need them.
Las Vegas Country Club Golf course*
Play on the same court as professionals have and release your inner Tiger Woods or Rory McIlroy. Thanks to a long-standing relationship with the Las Vegas Country Club guests of the Westgate hotel are able to reserve a game on their prestigious golf course. This 18 hole. pristine and professional course is perfect for spending a sunny day. Guests can reserve a game by phone between 8.00am and 8.00pm Sunday to Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays 8.00am to midnight,
Ice Cream Shoppe
The perfect dessert stop serving not just 12 all natural ice cream flavours but also a variety of sundaes, milkshakes, ice cream sodas, coffes and more. The Ice Creame Shoppe prides itself in its delicious ice cream that will leave you coming back for more and more.
Great location for conventions but not really a luxury hotel
Worst hotel experience we've ever had
WOW Rewards Center VERY Helpful Megan
Barry Manilow does not disappoint!
Barry Manilow Show
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally