InLas Vegas, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: 4 star
- Rooms: 5034
- Lifts: Numerous
- Building: 1
- Floors: 30
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- Central location
- Wet Republic pool parties
- 15 restaurants
- On the south end of The Strip
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Ka by Cirque du Soleil
Las Vegas is known as much for its immense shows and concerts as it is for its casinos. MGM Grand offers you one of the biggest shows going. Be thrilled by stunning visuals and breathtaking acrobatics at Ka by Cirque du Soleil in the purpose-built Ka Theatre.
Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
Enjoy the best of Creole cuisine down at Emeril's. As the name suggest fresh fish and shellfish dishes are the order of the day, but true to Creole style the menu also packs in steak and chicken dishes.
The pool area here really lives up to the Grand name. 6.5 acres is made up of four pools, a trio of whirlpools, waterfall cascades and even a lazy river.
So Much for Guarantees
Aloha from Hawaii
Rooms too dark
Not Worth even $30
Ok stay at MGM...Don't stay in West Wing
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally