ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 1120
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Close to the strip
- Waterpark-style pool area
- Sky bar
- Just off the Las Vegas Strip
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Skyfall Lounge offers spectacular 180-degree views out across the city. Open from 9 each evening you can watch the city come to life, while enjoying cocktails, or dance away to the best house and dance mixes.
Delano Beach Club
The Beach Club is exclusive to the guests of the Delano Las Vegas. There's a pool here dotted with sunbeds for you to relax on. And you'll find a submerged oversized chess game and a bar serving a range of drinks and cocktails.
Della's Kitchen has a old-style farmhouse feel about it. It's open for breakfast and lunch, offering up comfort foods, classic dishes and seasonal meals made with locally-sourced ingredients.
Vegas is money hungry. It use to one could save up for gambling. Now it is money for everything.
overpriced and overcharged
Sterile service with ridiculously expensive amenities
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally