InLas Vegas, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 2916
At a glance
- On the strip
- 14 restaurants
- Free Wi-Fi
- Central location
- Plenty of restaurants, bars and entertainment venues nearby
- Across the road from the Bellagio Fountains
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Burger lovers are in for a treat here, with a gourmet menu that includes beef, lamb, chicken and veggie patties. On top of this, there's a choice of shakes and smoothies, sandwiches, salads, soups and cocktails.
Non Ami Gabi French Restaurant
There's a French restaurant to match the theme of the hotel, and it's open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They take pride in their wine list, which ticks off over 80 different boutique French wines.
The Beer Park sits in a 10,000-square-foot deck that overlooks the Las Vegas Strip. As the name suggests, beer is the focus here, with a selection of 100 draft, can and bottled beers on offer. There's also signature cocktails, wine and mixers, plus food from a cart or menu.
Fun time was had by all!
The trip from Hell!!
Trip to Paris
Paris Hotel is a good choice
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally