ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 690
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- 2 bars and 2 restaurants
- On lively Fremont Street
- Casino and show venue
- In the centre of Fremont Steet in downtown Las Vegas
- Opposite Binion's Gambling Hall
- Close to Mermaid's Casino and the D Casino
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
This place offers drinks and dinner. There's loads to choose from - a range of steak dishes, marinated swordfish and jumbo shrimp on the menu. There's also a tableside salad cart and a selection of desserts. It's recommended to book a table if you'd like to eat here.
There's plenty of seating here, with an indoor/outdoor patio that wraps around the corner of the hotel, plus a couple of large screen TV's by the bar, to keep up with the lastest sports. The drinks list includes a variety of beers, spirits and cocktails.
Canyon Club show room
The Canyon Club show room is an entertainment area featuring live shows and concerts. There's a full service bar, cosy booths and sofas at the venue.
Best Casino for Video Poker
Spirt of the King
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally