ABOUT THE HOTEL
At a glance
- Transfers included
- 2 bars and 2 restaurants
- On lively Fremont Street
- Casino and show venue
- In the centre of Fremont Steet in downtown Las Vegas
- Opposite Binion's Gambling Hall
- Close to Mermaid's Casino and the D Casino
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
This place offers drinks and dinner. There's loads to choose from - a range of steak dishes, marinated swordfish and jumbo shrimp on the menu. There's also a tableside salad cart and a selection of desserts. It's recommended to book a table if you'd like to eat here.
There's plenty of seating here, with an indoor/outdoor patio that wraps around the corner of the hotel, plus a couple of large screen TV's by the bar, to keep up with the lastest sports. The drinks list includes a variety of beers, spirits and cocktails.
Canyon Club show room
The Canyon Club show room is an entertainment area featuring live shows and concerts. There's a full service bar, cosy booths and sofas at the venue.
Large and old casino
Definitely the Old Vegas feel and vibe.
Old School Atmosphere With Low Minimums
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally