ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 4400
- Lifts: Numerous
- Floors: 30
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- Egyptian-themed interior
- Big food court
- On the southern end of The Strip
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Public House bar and restaurant
Popular East Coast chain Public House opened its first West Coast location here at The Luxor. It's ideal for drinks late into the night or good American fare.
Outdoor pool area
The outdoor pool area at the Luxor is an impressive 19,000 square-feet, with a deck area measuring an immense 125,650 square-feet. There are a total of four pools out here, with sunbeds and a bar to keep you refreshed.
Enjoy world-class live shows at The Luxor. Get your fill of magic and mystery from well-known illusionist Criss Angel. Or laugh at the manic performances from the Blue Man Group.
My Thanksgiving Las Vegas trip
Nice Hotel, not the best I’ve ever been in, Marriott Hilton are Better
Dirty, outdated, and overpriced
Luxor Hotel & Casino
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally