ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 3933
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- Prime strip location
- Home to the famous fountains
- Great dining scene
- Free Wi-Fi
- On the Las Vegas Strip
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The Bellagio's fountains are world famous. Every night the enormous lagoon area offers up a spectacle of dancing water displays, lights and music. Be sure to catch the show at least once.
Lago by Julian Serrano Italian restaurant
This Michelin-starred Italian restaurant has floor-to-ceiling windows, so you can see the dancing fountains.
Set within Italian-themed courtyards, The Bellagio plays host to five pools. There's a café serving refreshments and light bites, and you can hire a day bed, or even a cabana with TV and fully stocked fridge for the day.
FUN and Relaxation in one package!
Felt Like a Low Class Citizen
Has more character than most
Great place to stay.
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally