InLas Vegas, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 2419
At a glance
- Transfers included
- 8 pools
- Central location
- World-famous live performances
- On the Las Vegas strip
- 750m from Fountains of Bellagio
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Choice of restaurants
There are more than 15 restaurants to choose from. Bacchanal Buffet features more than 500 items from around the world, and has won numerous 'best buffet' awards.
There's also the renowned Nobu restaurant, which specialises in Japanese cuisine, and the Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, which has a range of English dishes.
There are more than five pools to choose from and each of them offers a different experience. Try your luck at the Fortuna pool where you will find a swim-up blackjack table or relax in one of the luxurious cabanas at the more secluded Jupiter pool.
There's a huge variety of nightlife at this hotel. World-famous singers and comedians perform all year round in The Colosseum, the hotel's very own concert venue. Top DJs also perform throughout the year at the Omnia nightclub, which includes a terrace with views of the famous Las Vegas strip.
One of the best on the strip.
Always the same
Pretty good stay
We stayed 4 nights and 3 were comped. the comp room was in the Forum tower.
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally