InLas Vegas, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 2600
At a glance
- Transfers included
- In the heart of the strip
- Film-themed rooms
- Surf simulator
- Free Wi-Fi
- On South Las Vegas Blvd
- Opposite the Bellagio Fountains
- Close to CityCenter shopping complex
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The pools are on a rooftop so you'll have views of the Vegas Strip. Both have a nearby bar and one of them is for adults only. For the VIP treatment you can hire out a cabana with extras like a fruit platter, unlimited bottled water and a flatscreen TV.
There's plenty of choice when it comes to dining. The Spice Market offers international buffets, or for more upscale meals you can head to the steakhouse or Japanese restaurant. Then there's a handful of casual eateries, including Gordon Ramsay Burger, Ringer for wings, pizza and sliders, Pin-up Pizza, Planet Dailies Café, P.F Chang's and Yolos Mexican Grill. And for quick bites, there's a Starbucks, a 24-hour sandwich place and a Pink's Hot Dogs.
PH Shiver offers oversized frozen cocktails, plus sports fans can check out the Playing Fields Lounge. But if you like your bars to have a bit more of a buzz, then head to the Heart Bar or Extra Lounge. These both have regular DJ sets and live performances.
Are you in a hurry
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally