ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 157
- Lifts: 2 in main building
- Buildings: 2
- Floors: 5 in main building, 3 in annexe
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- Entry to Mljet National Park
- Restaurant & beach bar
- Island seafront location
- Set within Mljet National Park
- Transfer to the hotel takes about three hours and includes a ferry crossing to the island - just so you know, this doesn't include waiting times at the port
- View Location
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast and dinner.
FacilitiesView all facilities
A buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner is served everyday. In the evenings, local seafood dishes are served up. You can enjoy the views of Pomena Bay from the terrace.
Maestral snack bar*
If you fancy a poolside snack there's a menu of light bites which includes sandwiches, ice-cream, cakes and a variety of refreshing drinks.
A shallow sea-water pool for the little ones to splash around in.
Fantastic service from Anton&Tom
Place that should not exist
Great hotel in a wonderful location
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally