Average daily temperatures
It’s pretty mild at this time of year, but it’s a good idea to bring along a jumper or light jacket for the evenings. The average daily maximum is 18 C and the average daily minimum is 10 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 52% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 48% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 20mm of rainfall this month.