Average daily temperatures
It can pretty chilly at this time of year so visitors should take warm winter clothing. The average daily maximum is 7 C and the average daily minimum is -1 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 54% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 46% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 5mm of rainfall this month.