Average daily temperatures
It’s pretty mild at this time of year, but it’s a good idea to bring along a jumper or light jacket for the evenings. The average daily maximum is 25 C and the average daily minimum is 20 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 51% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 49% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 34mm of rainfall this month.
Best time to be on the beach
It’s a particularly good time of year to swim in the sea, with water temperatures around 23 C.