Average daily temperatures
It can be quite cool at this time of year, so visitors are recommended to take warmer clothes especially for venturing out after dark. The average daily maximum is 17 C and the average daily minimum is 8 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 56% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 44% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 22mm of rainfall this month.
Best time to be on the beach
It’s usually too cold to swim at this time of year and visitors may be better off seeking the comfort of a heated or indoor pool. The average sea temperature is 14 C.
Holiday deals in Palau
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
International Drive, Orlando, United States Of America
Disney's All-Star Music Resort
Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, United States Of America