Average daily temperatures
It’s pretty mild at this time of year, but it’s a good idea to bring along a jumper or light jacket for the evenings. The average daily maximum is 21 C and the average daily minimum is 10 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 66% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 34% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 4mm of rainfall this month.
Best time to be on the beach
It’s usually too cold to swim at this time of year and visitors may be better off seeking the comfort of a heated or indoor pool. The average sea temperature is 17 C.
Holiday deals in Zakynthos Town
Rosen Inn International Drive
International Drive, Orlando, United States Of America
Disney's All-Star Music Resort
Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, United States Of America