Average daily temperatures
Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 29 C and the average daily minimum is 13 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 88% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 12% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 6mm of rainfall this month.
Holiday deals in Greece
TUI BLUE Sensatori Atlantica Caldera Palace
Lyttos Beach, Heraklion Area, Greece