HOLIDAYS
List

Weather in Greece in May

View all deals
temperature
Temp

16° C

average

rain
Rain

6 mm

per month

sun
Sun

74 %

chance

humidity
Humidity

62 %

average

Average daily temperatures

It’s pretty mild at this time of year, but it’s a good idea to bring along a jumper or light jacket for the evenings. The average daily maximum is 22 C and the average daily minimum is 9 C.

Sunshine and rainfall

There is a 74% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 26% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 6mm of rainfall this month.