Average daily temperatures
Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 39 C and the average daily minimum is 26 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 17% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 83% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 111mm of rainfall this month.
Best time to be on the beach
It’s a great time of year to swim in the sea, with the water at an average temperature of 29 C.
Holiday deals in Nuevo Vallarta
Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta
Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico - Pacific Coast, Mexico