Average daily temperatures
It’s pretty mild at this time of year, but it’s a good idea to bring along a jumper or light jacket for the evenings. The average daily maximum is 22 C and the average daily minimum is 16 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 48% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 52% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 10mm of rainfall this month.
Holiday deals in Hanoi
Universal's Endless Summer Resort - Dockside Inn and Suites
Universal Orlando Resort, Orlando, United States Of America
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, United States Of America