Average daily temperatures
Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 32 C and the average daily minimum is 26 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 20% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 80% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 59mm of rainfall this month.
Holiday deals in Hanoi
Universal's Endless Summer Resort - Dockside Inn and Suites
Universal Orlando Resort, Orlando, United States Of America
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, United States Of America