Average daily temperatures
It’s pretty mild at this time of year, but it’s a good idea to bring along a jumper or light jacket for the evenings. The average daily maximum is 24 C and the average daily minimum is 14 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 37% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 63% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 34mm of rainfall this month.