ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 64
Things you'll love
- Located on Kavos' strip
- Sandy beach on the doorstep
- Scene Rep Service
- Next to the beach
- A few minutes' walk to Kavos centre
- Close to taxi rank and bus stop
- View Location
Chilled days, lively nights
- Adult focused
- Hottest destinations around the world
- Party pads to chill-out retreats, with a range of board types to choose from
- Bars and restaurants close by
- Flexible accommodation, whether there’s two or 12 of you
- 24/7 Holidayline, and reps there when you need them
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
This good-sized pool is framed by a spacious terrace and sunloungers. Just to let you know there's a small charge to use the sunloungers.
Set by the pool, this bar is within easy reach of a cool drink or snack. And they've got a TV by the bar area, if you'd like to catch up the latest sporting events.
Net Bar Restaurant*
Located at the sister hotel next door, the Net Bar Restaurant offers up a range of international meals, plus a selection of cocktails, alcoholic drinks and soft drinks.
RoomsView all rooms
2 Bedroom Apartment with Balcony or Terrace
These 2-bedroom apartments come with a balcony or terrace, two twin bedrooms and an extra bed in the lounge. You’ll also have a TV, Wi-Fi*, a kitchenette and air-con* from May to September.
Studio with Balcony or Terrace
These studios come with a balcony or terrace, a kitchenette, a TV and Wi-Fi*. Air-conditioning* is available from May to September.
Awful do not go!!
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally