Average daily temperatures
Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 29 C and the average daily minimum is 16 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 72% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 28% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 5mm of rainfall this month.
Holiday deals in Las Vegas
Tropicana Las Vegas - A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Las Vegas, United States Of America