Average daily temperatures
Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 31 C and the average daily minimum is 23 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 92% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 8% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 0mm of rainfall this month.