Average daily temperatures
It’s pretty mild at this time of year, but it’s a good idea to bring along a jumper or light jacket for the evenings. The average daily maximum is 18 C and the average daily minimum is 11 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 64% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 36% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 12mm of rainfall this month.