Average daily temperatures
Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 27 C and the average daily minimum is 18 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 59% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 41% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 10mm of rainfall this month.
Best time to be on the beach
It’s a great time of year to swim in the sea, with the water at an average temperature of 24 C.
Holiday deals in Porto Rotondo
Rosen Inn International Drive
International Drive, Orlando, United States Of America
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, United States Of America